One-to-one Approach in International Recruiting
Clinical Assessments, Training, Acculturation, and More
Guardian also addresses common lifestyle issues international nurses may encounter in the US that can impact clinical performance. We pinpoint key lifestyle factors, guiding and empowering them to establish bank accounts, secure transportation, build a wellness plan, and better understand American customs and culture. Our staff then travels with each international nurse to their new city or town. We help them acclimate to this new culture by literally experiencing their new neighborhood together, working to lay down a positive foundation for their new life in America.
During the contract period, Guardian handles it all.
- immigration/visa requirements
- human resource functions, payroll, healthcare benefits, vacation, sick leave
- professional liability insurance
- full clinical training
- support through a dedicated point of contact with a Client Staffing Specialist
- nurse support through a Clinical Liaison for remediation challenges.