MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIST / CLINICAL
Location: Multiple Locations, US
Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree
Qualifications: Current ASCP or AMT Certifications as MT or equivalent
Skills: Requires critical thinking, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision. Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take appropriate action.
- Instructs and performs routine and special laboratory assays of patient specimens in designated disciplines.
- This position follows standardized procedures and helps prepare samples for testing.
- Collects samples and analyze bodily fluids and substances for abnormalities.
- Collects blood and study blood samples used in transfusions
- Operates laboratory equipment in a high-quality, effective manner.
- Analyzes test results for accuracy, acceptability, and critical limits, and reports/documents results per organizational standards.
- Performs automated tests using computerized instruments & automated equipment.
- Performs manual tests based on detailed instructions from a physician.
- Runs tests and analyzes the results to be reported to the patient, physician or registered nurse.
- Performs Quality Assurance work to ensure accuracy of equipment.
With over 25 years of experience, Guardian Healthcare Providers specializes in the recruiting and staffing of internationally-educated medical technologists. We believe every medical professional is skilled for a purpose, to significantly impact and improve the lives of the patients we serve and the clients we represent.
Upon starting your job search with our company, we remain dedicated to you, your career as a medical technologist, and your personal growth. Our dedication to the individual makes all of the difference…. in life opportunities, in the quality of healthcare delivery and in the community. This singular focus on each person’s career and personal growth is the foundation of our company.
Registered Nurses by Guardian Healthcare receive the following comprehensive benefit package:
- Paid clinical and cultural transition
- Green Card sponsorship to include spouse and unmarried children under the age of 21.
- Paid airfare to our corporate offices and client facility
- Dedicated Career Path Coordinator
- Assistance with purchasing a car
- Housing assistance at start of assignment
- Competitive Salary
- Annual paid time off
- Benefits package to include: Health coverage, Disability income, Life Insurance, and a 401k Savings Program